Biking & Micromobility Resources by Region
Select your region below to find local services, maps, and information. Resources may include:
- Bikeshare: A short-term bicycle rental service that’s great for connecting to transit or making a quick trip around town.
- Bike parking: Many local transit agencies offer bike parking at transit hubs, making multimodal trips more convenient.
- Bikes on transit: Many transit agencies allow you to take your bike onboard, making it easier and more convenient to combine bike and transit trips.
- Bike routes: New York offers many great local and regional trails and routes for commuting or a leisurely ride.
- Scooter-share: a short-term scooter rental service that’s great for connecting to transit or making a quick trip around town.
- Electric moped sharing: short-term moped rental service.