Members commuting to or within Long Island are eligible for three (3) rides per calendar month up to $300 per year toward qualified rides. Members may use the GRP in the event of an emergency or an unexpected situation.
Members may use the Guaranteed Ride Program (GRP) in the event of an unexpected situation. The following are examples of valid reasons to utilize the program:
The GRP may be used for:
- Family emergency
- Unscheduled overtime
- Carpool/vanpool vehicle or bike breaks down
- Public transportation service disruption
- Carpool/vanpool driver unavailable
The GRP may NOT be used for:
- Personal errands or travel
- Pre-planned medical or dental appointments
- Business-related travel
- Non-emergency side trips on the way home
- Trips to work
- Weather emergencies
Click the links to review the complete program Terms of Service and our Frequently Asked Questions.