Clean Air NY - Way2Go Cortland
Clean Air NY Helps Improve Air Quality
Do Your Part: Your Choices Make A Difference!
- Avoid unnecessary driving by taking transit, carpooling, biking or walking to work, and combining trips.
- Refuel after dark to prevent releasing pollutants into the air that react with sunlight.
- Don’t top off your tank. Doing so could damage your vehicle’s evaporative system or cause a hazardous leak.
- Raise your air conditioning temperature to reduce your energy use.
- Use environmentally safe products to avoid unhealthy vapors.
- Maintain your vehicle to save gas.
- Become a Clean Air NY Advocate