Community - Chemung County
When you become a 511NY Rideshare member, you are not just gaining access to transportation resources and ridematching - you are joining a community of people working together to make the world a better place - one small choice at a time.
Take It From a Member
- Albany area: "I work at the Crossgates Mall and recently started taking Flex - it's on demand so I'm never late. Complete game changer." - Maria M.
- NYC area:
- "Instead of taking the subway from Astoria to Manhattan, I take the NYC ferry - it's the same price but so much more scenic!" - Elena P
- "I walk over the Pulaski Bridge instead of waiting for the B32 or the G train from Greenpoint. It actually saves me time because I catch the 7 train at a spot thats closer to the city (Vernon/Jackson Ave). Plus, I get a little workout :)" - Sumiti U
- "I take the NYC ferry from FiDi to the Brooklyn Navy Yard to get groceries at Wegmans which is only a 10-minute ferry ride vs a 27-minute subway ride." - Terence A.
- Long Island area:
- "I recently took the LIRR from Great River to Babylon instead of driving. This saved me time and money because it's difficult to find parking on Main Street, especially on the weekends." - Samantha B
As a 511NY Rideshare member, you have access to discounts and member benefits -- just for making smart transportation choices!
Enjoy discounts with Enterprise CarShare: no application fee and first-year membership fee to join (a $65 value) and $20 in driving credits.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car: 5%-10% discount off retail rates for car rentals in New York (varies by location).
Endless Trail Bikeworx is offering a $10 discount on full-day bike rentals - $25 for the full-day rental (normally $35).
Tushy is offering 10% off for 511NY Rideshare members.
Don't forget that as a 511NY Rideshare member, you have access to other great free services like our Guaranteed Ride Program, which ensures a ride home for you in case of an emergency.