CANY Advocate Banner
Advocate for Clean Air NY
Stories from CANY Advocates
Stories from Clean Air NY Advocates
CANY Advocate Rachel Quote
Clean Air NY Advocate, Brian B. on biking:
"I ride my bike because it's the best transportation option for my mental and physical well-being."
I carpool with my husband. We get to spend time together and save money and time. Keeping our CO2 emissions low is the icing on the cake
CANY Partners Facebook Link
CANY Form Title
To become a Clean Air NY Advocate, submit a photo and a story about you participating in a "Clean Air Action." You'll also receive air quality updates.
Submit Your Story
CANY Advocate Collapsible Panels
Story Submission Criteria
- A photo that depicts something you did to improve air quality. Make sure you are maintaining proper social distancing and following local regulations. Example images:
- a selfie of you on a bike
- a picture of your view out the train window
- a selfie of you walking further instead of idling
- a picture you are filling up your gas tank after dark
Tell us about your Clean Air NY action, or why improving air quality is important to you. For example:
- “Having good air quality means a better future for all of us.”
- “This is a photo of my working-from-home set up."
- “I learned to refill my gas tank after work from Clean Air NY, and have made it a habit.”
- “Air quality is important to me because I have a young child with asthma. Here is a picture of her turning down the thermostat. I always try to teach her that her actions matter.”